This is a revision guide in Upper Block Science for students in Primary 5 and Primary 6. It covers all the 4 themes in the Upper Block syllabus and features comprehensive revision notes and illustrations, exercises after each theme, and challenging questions at the end of the book.
Key features of the book include:
- Using concept maps as a strategy for revision
- Linking themes to one another
- Applications of science to everyday life in the section Science in our Life
- Inquiry and deep-thinking questions to extend the students scope of the topic in the section Thinking Out Loud
- Tagging of exercises with question-type so students know what skills they are tested on when they attempt a question.
Suggested answers are also included for self-check.