This book covers the skills required for students to master effective skills in the Comprehension (Open-ended) section of the Primary 5 English examination syllabus.
- Notes and examples to explain the demands and expectations of the open-ended comprehension section.
- Short guided exercises to provide students with immediate practice and guidance.
- Pointers are provided to warn students about common errors to avoid when they answer questions.
- 10 full practice papers for pupils to test their ability to apply what they have learnt.
- An answer key for self-evaluation and evaluation by teachers and parents.
This book can be used in the classroom with teacher supervision or at home for independent learning.