This guide helps you in your comprehensive revision of essential skills in all three sections of the comprehension component (Paper 2) of the GCE O-Level examination.
- Definitions of each item/question to help students understand the item/question and the use of relevant skills to get the correct answers to earn marks for the item/question.
- Examples to show students exactly what the item/question looks like. The examples come with essential notes that teaches students important skills and knowledge.
- Practice exercises are provided for students to apply what they have learnt immediately.
- 10 Full Mock GCE O-Level papers
- Answers are provided for the short practice and the Full Mock GCE O-Level papers.
This guide is suitable for class revision and self-revision at home.