This book is a culmination of the authors decade of experience in teaching hundreds of students. It is written with one goal in mind: to equip students with key problem-solving techniques to help them tackle various problem sums that they will encounter in school assessments and tests with confidence.
This book aims to achieve this by teaching students the key problem-solving techniques in a structured and concise manner. Features of the book include:
1. Each chapter starts off with the main concepts.
2. Step-by-step worked examples to help students understand.
3. Ample drills for students to apply the techniques learnt.
4. Review and revision exercises for students to further reinforce their understanding.
5. Detailed worked solutions for students to learn independently at their own pace.